

These are the dewberries from our yard. We also have blackberries which to me look exactly the same except for the plant it grows on looks different. This is wild and seems to take over our yard. It is really prickly. But everyone is really excited to eat these first fresh fruits from our yard.


Here is a blueberry bush my husband planted a few years ago. Last year there were just a few blueberries but this year it seems to be loaded. MMMMM....maybe some blueberry pancakes are in the future.

This is a wild rose bush in our yard next to the woods behind the shop. I think it is called a Rambling rose, well that would be my guess. It is such a beautiful little rose. It does better than the ones I have planted. Wish I knew the secret of these wild ones so that my planted ones would look so good and healthy, loaded with blooms. Such a sweet sight.
That is so neat! Thanks for posting. :) I figured out how to leave a comment! I love seeing all of the life in your yard. It is beautiful and the berries look so yummy!
ReplyDelete