Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Mother's Heart

A Mother's Heart
Share
I love you is easier to say harder to show
Maybe one day a mother's heart you will know
I let you go, I gave you your freedom
I watched as you walked away from God's Kingdom
I gave my heart and soul more than you will ever know
Maybe one day a mother's heart you will know
I watched as this world stole you away
Breaking a mother's heart having no say
I watched as wickedness worked its way in
A mother's love never stops, there is no end
You walked away from a mother's heart
Now in pieces, torn all apart
But still it beats its love for a lost child
Who is lost in the world wicked and wild
Maybe a mother's heart one day you will know
I love you is easier to say harder to show
I wait for my prodigal child to return
Maybe then Jehovah's ways you will be willing to learn
True love is real it does what is right
No matter how hard the fight
No matter the personal cost
Real love holds a light for those lost
To help them find their way
That there is hope with each new day
The way back is open
A mother's heart is always hopin'
A mother's heart will long and yearn
To see her lost child(ren) return
I love you is easier to say and harder to show
Maybe one day a mother's heat you will know
A mother's heart will beat true
And will always love you

No comments:

Post a Comment